For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controllers are Colourstream.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
- Create and inform you of products and services provided either by us or by carefully selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and allow Data Processors to do the same.
In order carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address, and details of your visits to the website, We will not use this information for anything other than providing the service for which the information was supplied. It is a condition of your use of our services that you agree to this disclosure of your data.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless:
- We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
- We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
When you visit Colourstream we send cookies to your computer, or similar device, which are essential for shopping with us and useful for storing your user preferences. They also help prevent fraud by providing a way of recognising you so that only you can access your photos and personal data.
As cookies are so useful we don't recommend you disable them but if you really want to you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.